How long does it take to process my order?
All ground orders take approximately 24-48 hours to process before they are shipped (98% are shipped within 24 hours). Orders are only processed Monday – Friday. All orders placed after 1PM EST on Fridays will be shipped the following Monday. If there is a significant delay, you will be contacted by email.
How do I check my order status?
Ground orders take approximately 24-48 hours to process before they are shipped. If you do not see an update in your order's progress or have not received a tracking number via email within 48 hours, please contact our customer service for your order's status.
What forms of payment does Golf Avenue US accept?
Golf Avenue US accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal & Sezzle*. PayPal is known to be the safest online payment method there is. If you have trouble processing your payment, please contact our customer service and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.
*Sezzle is available for orders over $200 USD. Please note that Sezzle isn't available for unified cart checkout.
Do you charge Sales Tax?
Golf Avenue US only charge sales tax to Canadian provinces as required by law.
What should I do if my product is defective?
Upon receipt, please inspect your product. Any damage caused by transport must be reported to us immediately. If you observe abnormal wear or a defective component, unrelated to transport, please contact our customer service. Golf Avenue is not responsible for service or repair costs paid by the buyer without prior approval by Golf Avenue. In the event that a component requires repair, service or replacement, we will do our best to find a convenient solution.
How do I track my order?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive the tracking information by email. You can either track your package directly on your Golf Avenue US account or on the shipping carrier's website.
How many different shipping methods does Golf Avenue US offer?
All orders will be shipped with UPS or Canada Post. You can select the shipping method of your choice once you proceed to checkout.
Is my order eligible for free shipping?
If the total amount after discounts and before tax of your order is over $99.00, shipping is FREE! Only addresses in United States of America are eligible for free shipping. Standard shipping is used for orders eligible for free shipping.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO
I haven't received the correct order. What should I do?
If we made a mistake with your order, we can assure you that we will make it up to you. Please contact our customer service and one of our team members will be happy to solve the issue with you.
Can I return my item?
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’ll find a solution for you!
The following product types can be returned to Golf Avenue US within 30 days of receipt :
* Refurbished golf clubs (any golf club not listed under the condition “new”).
* New condition golf clubs that are returned in their original packaging and have not been hit or tried out.
* Apparel, footwear, and accessories that have not been worn or used, and are returned in their original packaging with the original sales tags attached.
For further information view the complete return policy here.
How do I know what my shipping fee will be ?
If the total of your order is less than $99.00, a shipping fee will automatically be applied to your purchase after you enter your billing and shipping information (before you enter your payment information). If you would like to know what your exact shipping fee will be, after you add an item to your cart, select the “View Shopping Cart” button and enter your country, province/state and postal/zip code. Our system will automatically generate your shipping fee.
How do I know if an item is available ?
All items listed on our website are available in real time for purchase. When an item sells, it is automatically removed from our website
How often is your website updated ?
Our website is updated daily, Monday to Friday with hundreds (sometimes thousands!) of new items.
Who can I contact if I have questions about my trade-in or selling transaction?
Our Trade-In Team is here to assist you through your transaction! You can call them at 1-(866) 934-1133 or send an email by clicking here.
What payment methods do you offer?
Golf Avenue offers two types of payments for trade-ins. Credits and cash wire transfers. The credit is applicable on your future purchases or on your current purchase (via refund) if you use our unified cart.
How promptly will I receive payment?
Payments are issued 24-48 business hours after the trade-in is inspected at our fulfillment center.
Golf Avenue Credits are deposited directly into the account used by the customer to complete their trade-in.
How do I ship my golf clubs?
During the creation process of your trade-in quote, the very last step is to generate the pre-paid shipping documents unless you requested a trade-in kit with the packing material. If your trade-in subtotal is over $150, shipping will be free. If not, a $10 shipping fee will be deducted directly from your trade-in quote.
Here's the procedure on how to ship your clubs with our trade-in kit:
- Start by opening your kit, which contains;
- A cardboard box
- 4 bands of tape (Peel the tape off the paper and use the adhesive side)
- Bubble wrap
- A shipping label and commercial invoice (if applicable; US shipment)
- Prepare your golf club(s) for shipment
- Group your club(s) together
- Wrap them in the bubble wrap to make sure the shafts are protected and tape the wrap tightly
- Protect the head of the clubs by wrapping them in some cellophane wrap or even the headcovers if you have them
- Unfold and secure the box
- Use part of the adhesive bands provided to close the bottom of the box
- Insert your club(s)
- Use the remaining adhesive tape to seal the box
- Stick the pre-printed prepaid return label to the box
- If you have a commercial invoice with it, make sure to tape it on the outside of the box but separately from the label
- If you have a commercial invoice with it, make sure to tape it on the outside of the box but separately from the label
- Drop the box and your local depot or ship center (UPS, FedEx, or Canada Post) depending on which shipping documents were provided with your kit
- Once we receive and inspect your golf clubs at our warehouse, we'll notify you and then we'll issue your Golf Avenue credits into your account
How frequently do club values change and who decides their value?
Our catalog is updated monthly to offer the best trade-in prices on the market!
Prices are based on multiple factors such as year of introduction, demand, popularity and competitor prices.
I have really old golf clubs that show a lot of wear, can I trade them in?
Golf clubs are made to be hit! We understand that after a few years, your club might have a few scratches and show a little bit of wear. We will accept your trade-ins as long as your clubs are free of sky marks, dents, or any other significant flaws and are in good enough condition for resale. If not, we will, unfortunately, have to refuse them.
Golf Avenue may accept, but adjust the trade-in value, for the following golf clubs:
- Iron Sets without a consecutive sequence of 5 irons (including a PW/Pitching wedge) will not qualify for a trade-in as an iron set; instead, the golf clubs will be considered individual irons
- Iron set club heads, shaft material, flex, dexterity, length, and lie need to match in order to be accepted as a whole, otherwise, they will be considered as individual irons.
- Golf clubs with damaged grips will be accepted with a $5 per grip reduction from the trade-in value
- Golf clubs with a damaged shaft will be accepted with a $25 per shaft reduction from the trade-in value
Golf Avenue may accept, but adjust the trade-in quote accordingly, if:
- The trade-in shipped to Golf Avenue is missing one or more of the items listed within the trade-in quote
- The golf club(s) shipped to Golf Avenue differ in model, brand, or otherwise, from the golf clubs listed within the trade-in quote
Can I trade-in clubs that aren’t in the Golf Avenue trade-in database?
If a brand or model is not listed in our catalog, please contact us. We will do our best to find its trade-in value and add it to our trade-in catalog (please note some models cannot be traded in as there might be no demand for them). You may also submit your pictures and details to one of our experts here.
Can I use my Golf Avenue credit on a purchase before my clubs are received and inspected at your warehouse?
With our new unified cart and checkout process, you can get an estimate of what your clubs are worth and the difference to pay if there is one. If there is a leftover balance, it'll be added to your Golf Avenue account for future transactions.
Please note that your Golf Avenue Credit will be applied to your order as soon as your clubs have been received and inspected at our warehouse.
A Refund will be issued to the customer 24-48 business hours after the trade-in is inspected at our warehouse. Once the refund is processed, you will see it directly on the original payment method used to place the order.
Which golf clubs does Golf Avenue accept for trade-in?
Our trade-in database is made up of thousands of golf club models from all top brands: TaylorMade, Titleist, Cobra, Callaway, Ping, Mizuno, Cleveland, Nike, and so many more. As long as the golf club is in our database, and is free of damage that impacts the playability or resale of the golf club, we will accept the trade-in.
To guarantee that our customers are able to purchase quality golf equipment on our site, there are certain instances where Golf Avenue may reject a trade-in, or alter the original quote provided for trade-in; notably when the golf club doesn’t meet the minimum condition requirements.
To consult our minimum condition requirements for a trade-in, please read our terms & conditions here.
If you aren’t sure if your club(s) meets our requirements, please submit your pictures and details to one of our Golf Avenue’s dedicated trade-in advisors: [email protected] or 1-(866) 934-1133
What happens if Golf Avenue does not accept my clubs for a trade-in?
To guarantee that our customers are able to purchase quality golf equipment on our site, there are certain instances where Golf Avenue may not accept a trade-in, or alter the original quote provided for trade-in; notably when the golf club doesn’t meet the minimum condition requirements.
Golf Avenue does not accept:
- Counterfeit golf clubs
- Golf clubs with loft or lie adjustments of +/- 3⁰ of manufacturer standards
- Golf clubs with shortened or lengthened shafts of +/- 2 inches
- Golf clubs with a rattle in the head
- Golf clubs that may be damaged in any of the following ways: dents, excessive paint chips, caved faces, excessive rust, excessive top line, sole or face wear, bent or dented shafts, damaged or missing weights, damaged or missing branding
If upon inspection, it is determined that an item requires an adjustment or reduction to its original quoted value (i.e.: due to a difference in the model, problems with the grip or shaft, etc), Golf Avenue will automatically make the necessary adjustments to the quoted value and proceed to pay the customer the new value. Should the customer not accept the new value, they may contact Golf Avenue within 15 business days following the payment to reverse their trade-in for this item (the customer will be responsible to pay a shipping fee of $9.99 to have their golf club returned to them).
If upon inspection, an item is completely rejected for a trade-in, Golf Avenue will automatically make the necessary removals from the quote and proceed to pay the customer the remaining balance of the quote, if applicable. Should the customer wish to recuperate their rejected club(s), they may contact Golf Avenue within 15 business days (the customer will be responsible to pay a shipping fee of $9.99 to have their golf club(s) returned to them). If the customer does not contact Golf Avenue within 15 business days, Golf Avenue will dispose of the rejected items.
For any questions or concerns, customers may contact a Golf Avenue Trade-in Advisor, who will be happy to assist.
Which type of items can I sell or trade-in?
Golf Avenue buys primarily individual clubs (driver, fairway wood, hybrid, individual iron, putter, wedge) and iron sets.
You may include head covers, torque wrench tools, or any other accessories which help with the adjustments or functionality of the club(s). Please note that there's no additional value to these components.
Please note that we do not buy complete sets, bags, individual club heads, shafts, grips, golf balls, range finders, shoes, and other accessories.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions.
Can I merge or do multiple trade-in invoices to offset the price of clubs in one transaction?
It is possible to trade clubs and purchase some at the same time with our new unified cart checkout but it wouldn't be possible to merge or link multiple invoices to one transaction.
Still have questions?
Don't hesitate to contact one of our Golf Professionals!
We are always ready to answer your questions.