What is the SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrid?
A downsized version of its fairway wood counterpart, the SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrid from TaylorMade has all the same great perks in a format adapted for a hybrid. Bringing together the best elements from previous models and other counterparts, this hybrid is fully loaded to help you find success on the course.
Main Perks of the SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrid
• Versatile club that's useful both out of the rough and in the middle of the fairway
• Offers a high-flying ball trajectory and plenty of distance
• Provides maximum forgiveness
• Updated V Steel Design: Enhances forgiveness by limiting undesirable friction between the sole and the ground.
• C300 Steel Speed Face: Loaded with the C300 Steel alloy, the SIM2 Max Rescue Hybrid aims to help the ball explode off the clubface and generate as much distance as possible. After making its debut with the previous year’s model, the Twist Face is once again featured on this one to offer as much forgiveness as possible on mishits.
• Thru-Slot Speed Pocket: Supporting the Twist Face, the Thru-Slot Speed Pocket can be located on the sole of the SIM2 Max hybrid, right behind the clubface. This speed pocket allows the clubface to bend at impact without losing any of its forgiveness or distance.
What type of golfer will like the SIM2 Max Hybrid?
• Golfers who want a reliable club option in every situation
• Golfers looking for a longer club to help them out of the rough
• Golfers looking for an alternative to their heavy longer irons