What is the SIM2 Max Iron Set?
The SIM2 Max iron set had big shoes to fill as they had to follow in the footsteps of the previous iron set of the same name from TaylorMade. Once again, they delivered as they’re offering some of the most forgiving irons up to date, while still preserving their distance and height at launch.
Main Perks of the SIM2 Max Iron Set
• Very forgiving iron set for golfers struggling with consistency
• Soft feeling irons designed to avoid undesirable vibrations
• Larger clubheads designed to maximize distance, speed, and forgiveness
• Cap Back Design: One of the most noteworthy innovation from TaylorMade’s SIM2 Max Iron Set, the Cap Back Design help stabilize the clubface at impact. In other words, it will help reduce the penalty of mishits while still providing plenty of distance and height at launch.
• Fast Forgiving Face: The newly redesigned face of the SIM2 Max irons from TaylorMade are designed to provide just a much speed on mishit than perfect contacts in the middle of the face. This new clubface looks to be flexible, fast, and forgiving.
• Improved ECHO Damping System: Returning from the SIM Max Irons, the ECHO Damping system will serve players well as it will provide them with some of the best feeling clubs on the market. The ECHO Damping system will reduce undesirable vibrations running up the shaft to the player’s hands.
What type of golfer will like the SIM2 Max Iron Set?
• Golfers looking for as much forgiveness as possible
• Golfers with a slower swing speed looking to optimize distance