We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
Free 30-day Warranty on used clubs
66 in stock - Choose yours!
What is the SIM2 Max Driver?
Equipped with the newly designed Forged Ring Construction, the SIM2 Max is TaylorMade’s most forgiving and most technologically advanced driver to date.
Main Perks of the SIM2 Max Driver
• Expanded sweet spot on the clubface thanks to its' Speed Injected Twist Face
• Larger clubhead, allowing golfers to be more confident standing over the ball
• Lowered CG for maximum forgiveness at impact
• Innovative Forged Ring Construction: Bringing together all the piece of TaylorMade’s SIM2 Max Driver clubhead, the brand-new Forged Ring Construction is the key to this club. Made out of lightweight, yet very resistant aluminum, the Forged Ring holds the remodeled rear weight, which is designed to help with forgiveness and launch because of its strategic location at the back of the clubhead. The Forged Ring also connects the carbon fiber sole and top of the clubhead to the Speed Injected Twist Face of the club.
• Speed Injected Twist Face: Making a return from the M6 and the SIM line, the Speed Injected Twist Face was reimagined for the release of the SIM2 Max. While the Twist Face remains mostly the same, it’s the injection process that differs a little with this new driver. Instead of having two small injection holes near the bottom of the clubface, a single injection is made at the toe of the sole, right behind the clubface. This allows for an entirely clean clubface without any possibility of making contact with one of these little screws that were featured on the clubface of the SIM.
• SIM Inertia Generator: Updated through the new design of the SIM2 Max driver, the SIM Inertia Generator is back again to help with forgiveness and launch at impact. The Inertia Generator allows for more speed at impact, while also providing all the forgiveness you could ever need with its lowered CG and its lightweight clubhead.
What type of golfer will like the SIM2 Max Driver?
• Golfers who have a hard time hitting the ball in the middle of the clubface
• Golfers who have a slower swing speed (new to the sport, or decreasing swing speed)
• Golfers who liked TaylorMade’s SIM Max, M6, M4, and M2 models
Only clubs rated 10 for our three categories will qualify for the new rating - the head, shaft, and grip will all be rated ten, brand new, and in the wrapper.
Clubs sold as used with the “ready-to-play” certification will have a rating of less than 10 on our rating guide, but have all been thoroughly inspected by our experts. It can be anywhere between:
Like New - New, not in wrapper, un-used
Excellent - Minimal use, max. 4-5 rounds
Very Good - Used, in great condition, with no damage
Good - Used, with some cosmetic damage that do not affect club’s performance
Fair - Heavily used, with some cosmetic damage, but still playable with good performance regardless.
Need advice before buying?
Our in-house experts are here to help!
Get free product recommendations that match your game.