We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
30-day flexible returns
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED XB Driver?
The XB (short for XTREME Back) counterpart of the KING RADSPEED line up, is designed with a slightly oversized profile (460cc) and a back-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING to offer golfers low spin, high launch, and the most forgiveness possible. It's a masterful trifecta.
Main perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED XB Driver:
• Optimal weight placement promoting the fastest ball speeds possible
• Back-biased weight positioning to maximize forgiveness and higher launch
• Lightweight materials in the clubhead allowing for more control over the ball
• Back-biased Radial Weighting: Introducing Radial Weighting, Cobra's new technology for strategic positioning of weights under the clubhead. On the KING RADSPEED XB Driver, the Radial Weighting is focused at the back of the clubhead. This non-adjustable weight helps generate more forgiveness at impact. At the same time, this weight positioning will also help propel the ball high in the air.
• Carbon Wrap Crown: Supported by the T-Bar Chassis, the Carbon Wrap that makes up the top of the KING RADSPEED Driver clubhead features an innovative carbon fiber material, which helps reduced weight waste and allows for the repositioning of the weights in locations where they can help optimize the club’s performance.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED XB Driver?
• Newcomers to the sport looking for as much forgiveness as possible off the tee
• Golfers with a slower swing speed looking to maximize distance off the tee
• Golfers who want to launch the ball higher off the tee