We have partnered with Sezzle to give you the ability to Buy Now and Pay Later.
No Interest. No fees.
We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
Subject to approval. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Your actual installment payments will be presented for confirmation in your checkout with Sezzle.
Free 30-day Warranty on used clubs
82 in stock - Choose yours!
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood?
Just like the rest of the clubs from the KING RADSPEED line, ball speed is king for the Fairway Wood. Cobra's unique RADIAL WEIGHTING system featured in the KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood will not only help golfers generate distance, but also maintain forgiveness.
Main Perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood
• Optimal weight positioning designed to perform as well off the tee than down in the alley
• Front-biased weight distribution with an extra one at the back to promote forgiveness
• Return of the T-Rail to help the clubhead glide across the grass
• Radial Weighting: Much like its Driver counterpart, the KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood features the Radial Weighting technology, which is designed to provide optimal ball speed, forgiveness, and ball-flight control.
• Front-biased RAD Weighting: Located at the front of the clubhead, the Radial Weighting helps diminish ball spin, yet it still delivers a lot of forgiveness and high launch at impact because of its extra weight at the back of the clubhead.
• Hollow Split Rails: Cobra’s latest take on their classic T-rail design can once again be found at the bottom of this fairway wood. This latest version has been hollowed out to allow for more flexibility and forgiveness at impact.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED Fairway Wood?
• Newcomers to the sport looking for a forgiving fairway wood
• Golfers with a slower swing speed looking for higher launch at impact
• Players who want a forgiving club both on and off the tee
Only clubs rated 10 for our three categories will qualify for the new rating - the head, shaft, and grip will all be rated ten, brand new, and in the wrapper.
Clubs sold as used with the “ready-to-play” certification will have a rating of less than 10 on our rating guide, but have all been thoroughly inspected by our experts. It can be anywhere between:
Like New - New, not in wrapper, un-used
Excellent - Minimal use, max. 4-5 rounds
Very Good - Used, in great condition, with no damage
Good - Used, with some cosmetic damage that do not affect club’s performance
Fair - Heavily used, with some cosmetic damage, but still playable with good performance regardless.
Need advice before buying?
Our in-house experts are here to help!
Get free product recommendations that match your game.