No Interest. No fees. We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED Driver?
Featuring a traditional shape (460cc) and a forward-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING, the KING RADSPEED is designed to deliver Cobra's lowest spinning driver with radical ball speed.
Main Perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED Driver
• Optimal weight placement promoting the fastest ball speeds possible
• Forward-biased weights to generate low spinning balls
• Lightweight materials in the clubhead allowing for more control over the ball
• Forward-biased Radial Weighting: Introducing Radial Weighting, Cobra's new technology for strategic positioning of weights under the clubhead. On the KING RADSPEED Driver, the Radial Weighting is focused at the front of the clubhead; ultimately designed to produce low spinning ball-flights, which in turn will help power hitters generate more distance.
• Carbon Wrap Crown: Supported by the T-Bar Chassis, the Carbon Wrap that makes up the top of the KING RADSPEED Driver clubhead features an innovative carbon fiber material, which helps reduced weight waste and allows for the repositioning of the weights in locations where they can help optimize the club’s performance.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED Driver?
• Experienced golfers looking to generate a lot of speed of the tee
• Golfers proficient in shot-shaping off the tee
• Golfers with a faster swing speed still looking for some forgiveness
|Year of Introduction||2021|
Get $20 off your first Golf Avenue Order of $200 or more!