No Interest. No fees. We don't charge you any fees unless you miss a payment with us. We set up your payments automatically and remind you the day before they are due. You can reschedule at any time.
Easy InstallmentsSezzle splits your purchase into 4 automatic installments. It takes only 1-2 minutes to checkout with Sezzle the first time. Future checkouts take seconds.
What is the Cobra KING RADSPEED Draw Fairway Wood?
A slice-fighting weapon, the Cobra KING RADSPEED Draw Fairway Wood features a one-of-a-kind heel-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING system to promote straight ball flights, medium spin and maximum forgiveness.
Main Perks of the Cobra KING RADSPEED Draw Fairway Wood
• Optimal weight positioning designed to perform as well off the tee than down in the alley
• Heel-biased weight positioning to help counter the slice on and off the tee
• Return of the T-Rail to help the clubhead glide across the grass
• Radial Weighting: Much like its Driver counterpart, the KING RADSPEED Draw Fairway Wood features the Radial Weighting technology, which is designed to provide optimal ball speed, forgiveness, and ball-flight control.
• Heel-biased RAD Weighting: The additional weight located near the heel of the club promotes a draw-biased ball flight pattern, which will help golfers struggling with a slice.
• Hollow Split Rails: Cobra’s latest take on their classic T-rail design can once again be found at the bottom of this fairway wood. This latest version has been hollowed out to allow for more flexibility and forgiveness at impact.
What type of golfer will like the Cobra KING RADSPEED Draw Fairway Wood?
• Golfers looking to counter a slice, both on and off the tee
• Players who still want a good amount of forgiveness
• Players who like to play their golf ball in an outside-to-inside trajectory
|Product Type||Fairway Wood|
|Year of Introduction||2021|
|Model||King Radspeed Draw|
Get $20 off your first Golf Avenue Order of $200 or more!